Credit Repair News and Discussion

Credit Repair, Equifax, TransUnion ,collection agency, creditors, fix credit bad, credit bankruptcy News and Discussion

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Equifax and TransUnion


Equifax and TransUnion in Canada are still giving me problems.
They are refusing to deal with a third party credit repair company even though I have a valid, legal limited power of attorney signed by my clients.

This is pretty frustrating. There is NOT MUCH legal precedence set for credit repair in Canada.


Monty Loree - President
Express Credit Repair
www.express-credit-repair.com
www.express-debt-solutions.com


1 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, June 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just noticed that you're talking about equifax and transunion. How can i get my report where they show my credit information?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home Page of Financial Maturity Blog