Credit Repair News and Discussion

Credit Repair, Equifax, TransUnion ,collection agency, creditors, fix credit bad, credit bankruptcy News and Discussion

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Credit Repair in Canada, improve credit score, and order credit reports to fix bad credit in Canada and United States

Credit repair in Canada is 15 years behind the U.S.
The creditors, credit bureaus and regulators are not used to me trying to fix people's credit in Canada.
Hudson's bay company and TransUnion have verbally admitted that they will NOT deal with a third party credit repair company. This is despite the fact that I have a legal limited power of attorney to act on the client's behalf.

They have to deal with me... It's just a really large pain in the ass to enforce.

That's why they call me the CreditRepairMan.





"Just like yesterday...
When I called HBC (Hudson's Bay Company) to dispute an item for a client. All of a sudden their corporate policy is to not deal with credit repair companies. I Have a legal limited power of attorney for that client.

Now I have to go through several hoops just to fight them.

HBC... that's not customer service!!!
_________________"

Credit Repair in Canada, improve credit score, and order credit reports to fix bad credit in Canada and United States:


1 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM, May 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like your style of writing! Very entertaining and informative!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home Page of Financial Maturity Blog