Credit Repair News and Discussion

Credit Repair, Equifax, TransUnion ,collection agency, creditors, fix credit bad, credit bankruptcy News and Discussion

Monday, November 29, 2004

CBV Collections - rogue agent


I spoke with Bob Richards, Executive VP of CBV collections and Gary Sandhu, Office Manager regarding their rogue agent Michael Day. They were under the impression that Michael Day was a saint and that he would NEVER scream at my 11 year old daughter. I truly hope they're going to investigate the situation.

I was under the impression that the senior management was going to protect the rogue agent and his behaviour. This means that the only way you're going to get any results from a collection agency is to complain to the local Ministry of Justice.




Monty Loree - President
Express Credit Repair
www.express-credit-repair.com


1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Monty Loree said…

    Is Bob Richards still working there?
    I've had bad dealings with him. He was really dishonest with me.

    I caution people when dealing with Bob Richards

     

Post a Comment

<< Home Page of Financial Maturity Blog