Credit Repair News and Discussion

Credit Repair, Equifax, TransUnion ,collection agency, creditors, fix credit bad, credit bankruptcy News and Discussion

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Collection Agent screamed at my 11 yr old daughter

Last week, a collection agent, Michael Day, from CBV Collection services Ltd screamed at my 11 year old daughter.

He wasn't collecting money from me. He was terrorizing me because I dispute items with collection agencies.

Here's the problem. Minstry of Justice - Consumer protection can't do anything for me because it's not against the law for collection agents to scream at 11 year old girls.

So... what do we do now? I guess all I can do is give CBV and all collection agencies bad press because of their poor professional behaviour. It would be nice if they apologized to my 11 year old daughter for making her cry and threatening her.

CBV Collection services is owned by the Downie Family Group in Vancouver, BC.
100-814 Richards Street
Vancouver, BC
V6B 3A7
Tel: (604) 687-4559


Monty Loree - President
www.express-credit-repair.com
Canada