Credit Repair News and Discussion

Credit Repair, Equifax, TransUnion ,collection agency, creditors, fix credit bad, credit bankruptcy News and Discussion

Friday, November 19, 2004

introducing credit repair in Canada

This blog is for the sole purposes of talking about my adventures and learning curve in dealing with credit bureaus, creditors and collection agencies in Canada

Equifax Canada, TransUnion Canada are very unregulated and have caused grief for many thousand Canadians.

I have LOTS to talk about here.

Including how a collection agency called up my house and screamed at my 11 old daughter and made her cry.

Michael Day from CBV Collection in Vancouver was the ruthless collection agent who screamed at my daughter, told her she was stupid and asked her if she was deaf and stupid.

Well Michael Day, all of Canada is going to hear about your unprofessional practices.

Monty Loree
Express Credit Repair
www.express-credit-repair.com
Canadian Credit Repair